Friday, March 1, 2013

Dear Kimai


Dear Kimai,

Happy 59th Monthsary! Greetings of love and happiness!

I am writing you a simple letter to let you know that the time of love is eternal and everlasting. Amidst of love and care, one can’t deny that loving and caring are intrinsic nature of man and woman. Beyond the realms of physical matter engrained the metaphysical spirit of emotion such as animated love. And love is very beautiful as you are. Time consumed us eternally that both you and I can’t imagine the long road of life had driven us together.

Almost a half of decade, my love for you is fresh. It seems though it is, my love for you never dies. Other things may banish and vanquish either naturally or incidentally, love is magical. There is a very stagnant momentum of collision of our heart. You and I collide. From the rising of the sun to its setting, the ignition never stops.

My simple life became full of life. Rainbows are everywhere. Different colors of the twinkle stars beam its light underneath the misty night. Cold breeze runs along with the wind. Savoring the moment with you in my life is a wonderful and beautiful. Looking at the sky, I admit that world is beautiful and life is meaningful. You are a person of beauty.

Maybe the reason why we are here in this material world is to share, give, experience, and learn what love is and how to love. Providing explanation of this is not sustainable because it is beyond reason. Love is found in our heart.

As I put closure in this letter, I would like to send my love for my Love of my Life. I love you.

Your love,

Macoi